PT Remote Broadcast TechnicianApply
Entercom Dallas seeks a Remote Broadcast Technician to support its Events & Experiences department and maintain readiness of promotional equipment and vehicle fleet. Responsibilities include but are not limited to assisting engineering and event production teams with the setup, takedown and execution of successful remote broadcasts and station events. Remote techs are responsible for the operation of station vehicles, live sound and broadcast equipment. Remote Technicians must have a very good understanding of audio – both live and recorded.
They must understand sound system maintenance and installation issues. They should also possesses the ability to use good engineering practices for wiring and exhibit good radio frequency safety.
Essential duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain readiness of all promotional equipment and station vehicles.
• Develop and maintain organizational procedures for broadcast equipment.
• Engineer and execute live remote broadcasts utilizing Marti RPU systems, POTS, ISDN and IP technology.
• Set-up and operate live performance studio as FOH sound engineer.
• Knowledge of remote broadcast vans equipped with generators and pneumatic masts.
• Assist with setup and repair of broadcast gear and sound equipment.
• Support in-station and field operations as necessary across the technical and promotions departments.
• Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
· A friendly, customer service focused work ethic.
· Must be a self-starter and ability to work independently with little to no supervision.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Work well under pressure and have the ability to think “outside the box” to solve issues quickly.
· Possess a valid driving license.
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.