Part Time Promotions Assistants - Milwaukee
Job Schedule: Part-Time
Job Location: Milwaukee, WI, US
103.7 KISS-FM, 99.1 WMYX the Mix, and Sportsradio 105.7 The Fan are currently recruiting for part-time Promotion Assistants. Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Act as a Public Relations representative for the 3 stations in the community, at concerts, movie premieres, retail appearances, charity events, city festivals, parades, sporting events, live broadcasts, and more
- Act as Customer Service representative for clients and listeners at events
- Effectively oversee, coordinate and perform necessary service for the proper execution of all on-premise sales/station events
- Manage and train unpaid interns
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum one year certificate from college or technical school; three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Other Requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years of age and possess a valid WI driver’s license and state mandated auto insurance. Must have a clean driving record. Must have access to e-mail on a daily basis.
Other Skills and Abilities:
· New members to our team will be highly energetic, passionate, computer literate, detail oriented, organized, possess excellent public relations/people skills. They will have the ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure and must be willing to work long, varied hours (mostly nights and weekends).
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com
, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Administrative Support Workers