Part-Time Street Team - RichmondApply
Job Schedule: Part-Time
Job Location: Richmond, VA, US
- Working on location at radio station events, live broadcasts, concerts and client events interacting with listeners and some clerical duties possible.
- Event banner placement, PA system setup, assisting on-air talent and maintaining maximum station visibility at all times.
- Preparing & loading vans for remotes, making sure all equipment and prizes are ready to go.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Must be 18 or older with ability to work nights/weekends/holidays up to 25 hrs/ week
- Must be capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment with ability to lift 40 lbs.
- A positive team-first mentality, takes initiative, and has excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Promotions and events experience is strongly encouraged.
- Knowledge in social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat strongly encouraged.
- A valid driver’s license
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship.
Administrative Support Workers