Part-Time Street Team - RichmondApply
Job Schedule: Part-Time
Job Location: Richmond, VA, US
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
- Working on location at radio station events, live broadcasts, concerts and client events interacting with listeners and some clerical duties possible.
- Event banner placement, PA system setup, assisting on-air talent and maintaining maximum station visibility at all times.
- Preparing & loading vans for remotes, making sure all equipment and prizes are ready to go.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Must be 18 or older with ability to work nights/weekends/holidays up to 25 hrs/ week
- Must be capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment with ability to lift 40 lbs.
- A positive team-first mentality, takes initiative, and has excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Promotions and events experience is strongly encouraged.
- Knowledge in social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat strongly encouraged.
- A valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
It is the continuing policy of Entercom Communications Corp. to afford equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, or sexual orientation, national origin, age or physical or mental disability, veteran or disabled veteran status, and to conform to applicable laws and regulations. We solicit assistance on these openings and future openings. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.