Part-Time Traffic ReporterApply
The Los Angeles Traffic and Weather Information Network is looking for part time traffic anchors for multiple stations through the market. Must be able to tell the daily story of LA traffic in a helpful and empathetic manner. Must know their way around the region and be able to provide not only traffic information but also alternate routes. The right person should be a story teller and not just an reader of incidents and must know how to work with multiple information sources and police agencies to find the most current information and deliver it quickly.
· Voicing traffic reports on Entercom LA radio stations to air on broadcast and digital platforms
· Gathering, writing, recording, editing and delivering traffic reports as outlined by Entercom
· Providing live reads of traffic sponsors within designated reports by the company including logging commercials and discrepancies
· Making station appearances as required
· Other duties as required by management
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs and/or ladders; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk, hear or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds and be able to set up event tents. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Valid state driver’s license and ability to operate a motor vehicle required.
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the employee, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.