Producer, KCSP 610 Sports Kansas City
Job Type: Full-Time Staff
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Kansas City, KS, US
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com
, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Looking for a self-motivated, competitive person able to juggle many responsibilities. Ideal candidate is a team-first player, with great organizational skills and the ability to think outside of the box. This is not a third host position. Making the hosts and the overall station sound as good as possible, is the job.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Scheduling guests and live interviews
- Researching broadcast topics
- Protecting the station's FCC license
- Providing creative input on broadcast elements
- Contributing to social networking and website updates
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Computer Literacy
- Able to write and read compelling copy
- Must be proficient across social media platforms
- Must have at least two years producing experience
- Familiarity with Kansas City broadcast area and demographics
It is the continuing policy of Entercom Communications Corp. to afford equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, or sexual orientation, national origin, age or physical or mental disability, veteran or disabled veteran status, and to conform to applicable laws and regulations. We solicit assistance on these openings and future openings. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.