Producer PT (Q1 2019)Apply
Job Schedule: Part-Time
Job Location: Pittsburgh, PA, US
- In studio NON On-Air Position
- Operating radio broadcasting console, running satellite and syndicated programming
- Overseeing on-air automation system
- Screening phone calls; monitoring transmitters
- Recording readings
- Editing and recording remotes and/or programs
- Knowledge of automation and production software a plus
- Able to assist on air talent in LIVE situations and minor production
- Experience preferred but not necessary
- Demo tapes are also welcome
All applicants must apply online at www.entercom.com
Valid Driver's License preferred for periodic remote broadcasts. Must be 21 years of age to operate a company vehicle.
Experience preferred but not required.
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.