Producer, RADIO.COM - Sports
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Entercom Communication Corp's RADIO.COM is looking for an ambitious video Sports Producer who has experience growing a digital audience.
You have in-depth knowledge about digital sports video consumption across social, O&O, YouTube, live streaming and on syndicated partner sites. You can create daily news packages, breaking news and evergreen sports content. You excel at isolating exclusive interview moments derived from sports talk radio shows to be translated into national video for online consumption.
Additionally, you are comfortable producing long-form live shows and can develop new series which leverage and align with Entercom’s 30+ sports radio stations, websites and social media platforms nationwide.
- Create 5-7 pieces of sports news packages to appear on RADIO.COM and across 30+ sports radio stations and syndicated partner sites.
- Excellent headline writing with SEO optimization.
- Identify audio moments originating from sports radio stations and transforming them into a digital video packages, which appeal to a national audience.
- Create evergreen video packages for benchmarks for every major national sporting events.
- BA or BS degree, 3+ years producing digital content production or sports video.
- Quick and comfortable editing in Adobe Premiere.
- Proficiency shooting with a variety of cameras and audio equipment.
- Experience in audience development through video publishing.
- You can adapt to ever-changing news and can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Thorough understanding of digital sports video content with ability to engage with national and local audiences.
- Experience using CMS, digital video players, embed codes, partner MRSS feeds.
- Ability to multitask and adapt to a changing environment.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com
, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.