Product Manager, Mobile / Web (NY or CO)Apply
Product Manager – Entercom - New York/Denver
Entercom is seeking an experienced and hungry Product Manager to join our rapidly growing Radio.com team to build the next generation radio & audio experience, specifically working on the Radio.com app (iOS and Android) and desktop players. The ideal candidate has a technical background and passion for audio (music, sports, news, talk and podcasts), user experience, and using data to drive decisions. The Product Manager will be an advocate for our listeners and help to define and drive the product roadmap, manage priorities within cross-functional teams and make smart, data driven decisions to have the biggest business impact. The ideal candidate has hands-on experience creating and leading mobile and web products. We're looking for people who have recognized market opportunities and customer needs - and turned them into products that have delighted real users
- Build the next generation of audio product features for desktop, iOS and android native apps, focusing on delivering the best listening experience and most relevant content for the audience and device.
- Own the product backlog and weekly cadence – write user stories, prioritize feature development, plan iterations, and keep your engineers unblocked.
- Conduct competitive analysis, opportunity assessments, user research and synthesize findings to make data-driven product decisions.
- Understands the technical concepts behind the core components of our platform and can communicate the what and why of these technologies to non-technical people.
- Work closely with software engineers, QA, product managers and other engineering teams to get high-quality products and features through the software project lifecycle
- Understands the tradeoffs between various implementation paths and can properly balance the need for product speed and flexibility with the cost of technical debt.
- Perform data-driven prioritization of features that meet audience and business needs; set minimal viable product releases.
- Work with senior product leadership across the organization to evolve high-level strategic vision into actionable tactics that grow our KPis and drive the platform forward.
- Working with program managers at platform companies (Google, Apple, Amazon, Microsoft etc.)
- 2-5 years as a product manager or equivalent experience.
- Versed in Agile product management methodology and tools (Jira, Confluence, Pivotal Tracker)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven decision making
- Proven experience working directly with design and engineering teams to build and ship mobile and web products
- Stellar communication skills with the ability to weave strategy, insights, priorities and plan into a structured and organized storyline at all levels of management
- Familiarity with Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics and 3rd party editorial analytics providers.
- Experience in conducting A/B or multivariate testing
- A Bachelor’s degree is required, graduate degree in a relevant field is a plus.
- Previous experience working at a media company a plus.