Product Marketing CoordinatorApply
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Radio.com is seeking a motivated Product Marketing Coordinator to join our rapidly growing team, helping to grow our existing organic and paid channels, discover new ones, and help maintain analytics & funnel marketing infrastructure. This role will partner with internal and external stakeholders to provide assets, creative and acquisition strategy. They will also work directly with the product marketing manager to run and optimize acquisition, engagement and retention campaigns. The ideal candidate will have a passion for audio (music, sports, news, talk and podcasts), user experience, and using data to drive decisions. This person has experience creating, measuring and executing marketing and acquisition plans using organic and paid channels.
- Partner with key stakeholders including Product, Programming, Content and Station Stakeholders on asset delivery and optimization, and communicate new features, benefits that drive customer acquisition, engagement and retention.
- Maintain and monitor data performance report and, spreadsheets, helping guide daily conversations on trends, A/B testing, user LTV, and more.
- Responsible for organization and quality control of 230+ station and podcast provided assets.
- Embrace data-driven marketing from planning to results, using data to inform your decisions
- Become an expert on our listener, who they are and what segments we serve by conducting market research, user surveys and data to gather insights, listener profiles, etc.
- 2+ years of experience with direct response advertising across display, ad networks and/or search, with experience in optimizing performance campaigns
- Product marketing experience in the web and mobile advertising and experience contributing at strategic and tactical levels
- Comfortable with generating creative concepts, imagery and marketing copy.
- Experience working well with cross-functional teams.
- Goal-driven, and willing to dive into the weeds to continue hitting aggressive ROI and growth goals.
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. organic marketing campaigns)
- Excellent communication skills, including a keen eye for detail
- Data Driven mindset and strong quantitative skills
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications or similar field
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.