Production Assistant (Atlanta)Apply
- Experience with digital audio recording systems and techniques, including audio editing software; Adobe Audition.
- Operation as broadcast or recording studio, audio production mixer, engineer or technician.
- Possess experience with Wide Orbit system a plus. Ability to voice commercial copy, and produce finished commercial product for airing.
- Demonstrate ability to direct announcing talent in the performance of commercial and other announcements.
- Experience with digital audio streaming systems.
- This is an on-site, in-office position.
- Only those with a great and “get it done” attitude need apply.
- Voice commercial copy as necessary.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 170 million people each month through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at , Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).