Production Assistant - Kansas CityApply
Entercom Communications is seeking a skilled audio producer to join our Commercial Production team based in Kansas City, Missouri.
As a Production Assistant you will be responsible for writing, voicing, and producing high-quality commercials for air on-air and online. You will work with the Production team to realize the shared creative vision for each of our clients and partners. These efforts may also include client recordings, brainstorm meetings, and marketing workshops. You'll provide audio support for other Entercom platforms such as social, video and internal corporate projects. The ideal candidate should have imaging experience as well.
- Audio Mastery – You have a 6th sense for taking an idea or a script and crafting a sonically perfect commercial message. You can coach a flawless vocal delivery, source music that fits the message to a “T” and master an audio experience that pops on the air.
- Passion for Success – This is a creative position, but you should care deeply about the actual success of the commercials and campaigns you develop. You don’t settle and you’re self-motivated to always be better.
- Attention to Detail – Whether it’s a weird pop in a music bed or timing a vocal cue to just the right beat, you can’t help but want to deliver award-winning creative every time. Plus, you cross your t’s and dot your i’s for ensuring the correct spot is dubbed into the correct cart number.
- Time Management Excellence – Deadlines will come down the pipe quickly. You should be organized and able to manage your time effectively every day in anticipation of last-minute needs.
- People Skills – Radio is full of strong personalities. It’s vital that you can communicate effectively with anyone.
- Collaborative Spirit – We’re better together and creative collaboration can yield extraordinary results. You’ll be expected and encouraged to share, and perhaps more importantly receive, constructive feedback - all in the spirit of growing quality and ability.
If possible, also include:
*A demo of your best imaging work, no more than 2 minutes in length.
*A sampling of your creative copywriting.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 170 million people each month through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at , Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).