Job Type: Full-Time Staff
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom San Diego is looking for a Program Director for our new FM Sports station KEGY 97.3 The Fan – San Diego’s ONLY FM Sports station.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Day to day programming responsibilities in accordance with direction from Corporate, Market Manager & Operations Manager
- Talent development for all shows
- Provide feedback for team
- Offer ideas for Sales and Marketing opportunities and to grow AQH;
- Automation; production; social media/digital
Occasional lifting; sitting for long periods; standing; required to attend station events
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the employee, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
- Minimum 3 years Program Director or major market Assistant Program Director experience
- Background in coaching successful morning shows & Programming background in Talk, Sports and/or Rock Classic
- Communication skills and strategic thinking
- Strong coaching and team building skills
It is the continuing policy of Entercom Communications Corp. to afford equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, or sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or physical or mental disability, veteran or disabled veteran status, and to conform to applicable laws and regulations. We solicit assistance on these openings and future openings. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
First/Mid Level Officials and Managers