Project Coordinator, Ad Sales MarketingApply
Are you a high energy, service oriented collaborator? Start your career in media and marketing; come join our team at Entercom and enjoy the hustle!
Entercom Communications is looking for a media and marketing professional to assist in project managing Ad Sales Marketing efforts across all Entercom markets. The Multi-market Project Coordinator will support projects including rate requests, invoicing, scheduling, tracking, administrative tasks, work with presentations and proposal building and post-sale campaign management.
This opportunity is available in San Francisco, CA.
The ideal candidate will:
· Be a self-starter, resourceful, and willing to identify and execute what’s needed to support the team
· Be able to work with minimal supervision on complicated and multi-pronged projects
· Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
· At least 3 years’ experience working in marketing, media, or a related field
· Manages time; focuses on urgent and important tasks; avoids procrastination; follows up; shows strong attention to detail; meets deadlines
· Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; uses professional telephone and email skills; demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment, and exhibits outstanding customer service skills
· Excellent proofing skills, strong attention to detail
· Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.)
· Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel (including formula creation and execution), Word and PowerPoint
· College Degree preferred
· Preferred Skills:
o Experience in radio