Ad Sales Marketing, Jr. Project ManagerApply
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Entercom Communications is looking for a Jr. Project Manager professional to assist the Ad Sales Marketing department. The Ad Sales Marketing department is Entercom’s internal agency that provides our sales teams with ideation, strategy, pricing, project management and activation to help close significant business with local, multi-market and national clients.
The Jr. Project Manager will support projects including integrated marketing rate requests that require work with presentations and proposals, vetting accounts, scheduling, tracking projects, invoicing, and some post-sale activation. We’re looking for someone with a passion for media, partnerships, and client/partner solutions. A collaborative spirit, results-oriented mindset, and ability to handle many projects at once are a must.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Collaborate and support the sales team on integrated rate request opportunities across radio, digital, and experiential spaces
- Project manage campaigns through execution and distribution by coordinating with internal and external teams and stakeholders.
- Diligently maintain and communicate timelines and scheduling of the various parts of campaign pre-sale process with stakeholders
- Build strong working relationships with internal and external teams
- Assist the Ad Sales Marketing department with post-sales functions including memo billing, processing invoices for campaigns, check requests and payment reconciliation.
- Assist in the vetting process for accounts across the company- pull historical spend, Salesforce and RAB activity and deliver to stakeholders in a clear, detailed way for the executive staff to review.
- Be able to work with minimal supervision on complicated and multi-pronged projects
- 3-5 years’ experience working in marketing, media, or a related field. Radio a plus.
- Manages time; focuses on urgent and important tasks; avoids procrastination; follows up; shows strong attention to detail; meets deadlines
- Excellent presentation and proofing skills, strong attention to detail
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.)
- Experience with Workfront (f/k/a AtTask) desired
- College Degree preferred
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.