Associate Project Manager, Ad Sales MarketingApply
Entercom Communications is looking for a Jr. Project Manager professional to assist the Ad Sales Marketing department. The Ad Sales Marketing department is Entercom’s internal agency that provides our sales teams with ideation, strategy, pricing, project management and activation to help close significant business with local, multi-market and national clients.
The Jr. Project Manager will support projects including integrated marketing rate requests that require work with presentations and proposals, vetting accounts, scheduling, tracking projects, invoicing, and some post-sale activation. We’re looking for someone with a passion for media, partnerships, and client/partner solutions. A collaborative spirit, results-oriented mindset, and ability to handle many projects at once are a must.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
· Collaborate and support the sales team on integrated rate request opportunities across radio, digital, and experiential spaces
· Project manage campaigns through execution and distribution by coordinating with internal and external teams and stakeholders.
· Diligently maintain and communicate timelines and scheduling of the various parts of campaign pre-sale process with stakeholders
· Build strong working relationships with internal and external teams
· Assist the Ad Sales Marketing department with post-sales functions including memo billing, processing invoices for campaigns, check requests and payment reconciliation.
· Assist in the vetting process for accounts across the company- pull historical spend, Salesforce and RAB activity and deliver to stakeholders in a clear, detailed way for the executive staff to review.
- Be able to work with minimal supervision on complicated and multi-pronged projects
- 3-5 years’ experience working in marketing, media, or a related field. Radio a plus.
- Manages time; focuses on urgent and important tasks; avoids procrastination; follows up; shows strong attention to detail; meets deadlines
- Excellent presentation and proofing skills, strong attention to detail
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.)
- College Degree preferred