Project Coordinator, Ad Sales MarketingApply
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Entercom Communications is looking for a Project Coordinator to assist the Ad Sales Marketing department. The Ad Sales Marketing department is Entercom’s internal agency that provides our sales teams with ideation, strategy, pricing, project management and activation to help close significant business with local, multi-market and national clients.
The Project Coordinator will support projects including rate requests, invoicing, vetting, scheduling, tracking, administrative tasks, work with presentations and proposals and post-sale activation. We’re looking for someone with a passion for media, partnerships, and client/partner solutions. A collaborative spirit, results-oriented mindset, and ability to handle many projects at once are a must.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Collaborate with and support the sales team on integrated marketing opportunities across radio, digital, and experiential spaces
- Assist where needed with Multi-market and National campaigns by coordinating with internal and external teams and stakeholders.
- Assist in the vetting process for accounts across the company- pull historical spend, Salesforce and RAB activity and deliver to stakeholders in a clear, detailed way for the executive staff to review.
- Help facilitate between the Ad Sales Marketing team and the Finance/Business department for Multi-market and National campaigns, including managing paid and unpaid invoices and billing.
- Maintain external vendor, agency, and client relationships on an as needed basis
- Support the leaders of the Ad Sales Marketing team with a can- do attitude in a timely and concise manner to help drive revenue goals
- Be able to work with minimal supervision on complicated and multi-pronged projects
- Strong communication skills- ask the right questions to get things done efficiently
- 1-2 years’ experience working in marketing, media, or a related field. Radio a plus. (Internship experience accepted.)
- Manages time; focuses on urgent and important tasks; avoids procrastination; follows up; shows strong attention to detail; meets deadlines
- Excellent presentation and proofing skills, strong attention to detail
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.)
- College Degree preferred
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Administrative Support Workers