Entercom is seeking a self-motivated and passionate Project Manager that will manage digital streaming and ad technology project plans for the Radio.com website, mobile app and +100 news, sports & music sites. This Project Manager will coordinate between business and technology teams and serve as the primary point of contact for multiple partners and internal stakeholders. In this role, you will be primarily responsible for managing the execution, delivery, and rollout of streaming and ad technology solutions. The ideal candidate has hands-on experience with managing deliverables, timelines, and expectations for technology projects.
- Coordinate with SVP Revenue and Ad Operations and SVP Product Development to prioritize technology solutions to meet revenue and product goals.
- Work with Product, Engineering and Ad Operations teams to determine deliverables and implementation, release, and rollout schedules.
- Ensure that project scope and objectives are well defined and technically feasible.
- Manage project status through a tracking system while following project management principles and collaborating on an evolving system of project governance.
- Help with day-to-day task management to ensure teams are working efficiently.
- Manage and communicate expectations and status to stakeholders.
- Monitor and communicate project risks and roadblocks and proactively manage the downstream impact of issues and delays.
- Help to guide partners and teams towards decisions that achieve business objectives and optimize value and profit flow.
- Represent the company in project meetings.
- Help identify opportunities to enhance process, operations, and culture.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and experience interacting with both business and technology individuals.
- Proven ability to multi-task and proactively follow up on multiple concurrent tasks and high-priority requests.
- Experience with project management tools and approaches for tracking statuses and timelines.
- Ability to understand different complex digital solutions at a high level.
- Strong leadership skills, and the ability to manage partner relationships.
- Proven strong problem-solving skills are a necessity.
- 2+ years of project management experience, directly involved with managing and delivering technology projects.
- Experience working with technology teams in an agile environment is a plus.
- Digital Audio experience a plus.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 170 million people each month through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at , Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).