Promotions Assistant - Entercom AtlantaApply
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Execute assigned events, promotional activities and special projects; assist in all aspects of events including vehicles and equipment, prizes/giveaways, signage.
- Assist promotions and sales staff and station promotional activity outside the station.
- Facilitate, attend, and execute the events on-site set up and station visibility.
- Be in charge of executing on-location station/client activations and promotions to a degree that will increase audience interaction and engagement.
- Other marketing/ promotional dept. duties as assigned by Event Manager.
Candidate must be organized, possess good oral and written communication skills, have intermediate computer and administrative skills, and be able to work flexible hours, including weekends and evening hours, as necessary.
Must be a self-starter, able to multi-task, pay attention to detail and meet tight deadlines. Must have a positive/upbeat attitude when dealing with customers/listeners.
Must be 21 years or older and possess a valid driver's license. High school diploma required.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 170 million people each month through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at , Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).