Job Schedule: Part-Time
Job Location: Norfolk, VA, US
Do you have a dazzling personality? An amazing work ethic? Start your career in the electrifying world of radio today!
As a Promotion Assistant you are the backbone and the face for the promotional efforts for four of the best stations in Hampton Roads.
You will have the opportunity to take part in many exciting events, interact with various talented individuals, and obtain many useful
technical skills. Many of our best on-air talent and business executives all started where you are now, all that's left to do is to apply!
- Lead marketing operations to drive increase patient volume and enhance consumers' awareness and experience with the brand
- Driving promotional vehicles
- Setting up and managing audio and other equipment, hanging banners, and other technical elements
- Conducting on-site promotions
- Must be comfortable with engaging and entertaining people
- If you are quiet or shy this job won't be for you
- Basic administrative tasks and computer skills
- Capacity to learn how to use various methods and technology
- Handling clients and listeners with respect
- We are looking for highly motivated, outgoing, problem solvers
- Ideal candidates will have outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must have flexible weekend availability
- Positive attitude and a desire to advance
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.