Promotions Asst (Full-Time) 610 Sports Radio & 98.1 KMBZApply
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Kansas City, KS, US
610 Sports Radio and 98.1 KMBZ FM are looking for a full-time promotions assistant. Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinating on-air prizes, contest giveaways and sponsorships
- Coordinating remote broadcasts
- Assisting in maintaining and updating station website
- Keeping contest files and prizes organized
- Assisting in planning and implementing station events
- Serving as liaison between the listener and the radio station.
The successful candidate should possess:
- Strong computer and Web skills. Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Adobe Photo Shop, Social Media and familiarity with remote broadcast equipment a plus
- Strong communication skills. Ability to interact with people in a positive way in both written and spoken word.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, early mornings as needed.
- Keen organizational and time management skills.
- College degree in communications, marketing or media relations preferred.
- Must be 18 years of age or older, with valid Kansas or Missouri driver's license and be willing to drive company vehicles
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Administrative Support Workers