ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
· Coordinates and implements all station appearances, Street Team activities and contesting.
· Scheduling and training of the Street Team.
· Writes broadcast and online contest copy and administrates contest execution.
· Sends email blasts and other communications to listeners and partners.
· Attends stations events and supervises event set-up and station visibility
· Enters all in-house prize information in Promo Suite Prize Closet
· Maintains and tracks all in-house prizing.
· Communicates weekly prize and contest information to station staff (sales & on air staff)
· Creates proposals for station prizes i.e. movie screenings, , concerts and on air prizing.
· Handles all listener inquiries in a friendly, professional manner.
· Works directly with sales department to acquire all elements needed for sales promotions i.e. copy, prizes, all complete event information etc.
· Coordinates and attends client meetings with sellers and managers as needed to plan events and event logistics.
· Provides station event recaps.
· Prepare contest rules, waivers and release forms for on-air, on-site, digital and other contests
· Oversee maintenance and upkeep of station promotional vehicles
· Other marketing/promotional dept duties as assigned by the Promotions Manager.
Must be an ambitious, energetic and proactive self-starter who possesses excellent organizational skills with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment. Position requires excellent written and verbal communications skills. Strong computer and image editing skills; including basic knowledge of PhotoShop and general knowledge of social networking platforms required. Ability to work some nights and weekends. Valid driver’s license and excellent driving record required. 4 year degree in marketing preferred.