Promotions Director - PortlandApply
The Promotions Coordinator is responsible for the planning, coordination, and execution of on-air and digital contests for our seven radio stations, clients and partners. Promotion Coordinators need to be creative thinkers, highly organized, have a solution oriented view when confronted by challenges, and must be able to collaborate with sales and programming. This position reports directly to the Marketing Director.
Description of Position
● Draft proposals for ticket promoters and station promotional materials (i.e. tablecloths, key chains, etc).
● Develop and execute exciting promotional giveaways/content
● Manage and execute on-air, on-line, and on-site contests
● Maintaining contest databases (i.e. vPromotions, PromoSuite & Second Street)
● Responsible for following compliance with FFC guidelines and company contest policies
● Work with legal team to draft contest rules and maintain up-to-date record of all contests
● Maintain digital and on-air assets in conjunction with station and client promotions
● Provide constant and compelling content for station social media pages
● Maintain accurate promotion calendars
● Activate station brand at on-site appearances
● Acquiring and maintaining prize inventory and support documents
● Communication with listeners and incentivizing listener participation
● Managing and writing promotional copy
● Responsible for creating email blasts to station’s email database
● Provide quality customer service to listeners
● Work with Marketing Director, Sales Manager, Event Manager, and Program Directors to ensure relevant promotional policies and collateral
- Lean planning and execution of station events
College degree preferred or 1-2 years of marketing experience. Must be creative, organized, highly motivated, and persuasive. Must have strong oral and written communication skills. Requires proficiency in a number of PC-based software including PowerPoint, word processing and graphics. Go getter attitude and great customer service skills a must. Able to manager work flow from multiple departments. Must work well in team environment.