Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Entercom is looking for an innovative, result-oriented and passionate QA Engineer to work with our product and engineering teams to ensure overall quality of the software powering the Radio.com, including the website, Mobile Apps, APIs, station websites, and back end system. The ideal candidate is passionate about releasing effective, high-quality, innovative, scalable products and online service that iterates rapidly.
- Work closely with project leads for requirements analysis, development of test plans, test cases, regression tests and smoke tests
- Execute test cases for integration, functional and regression testing in a fast-paced environment.
- Have strong functional testing experience with both web and mobile apps. Experience with UI and/or API automated testing is a plus.
- Analyze test results and make recommendations.
- Test complex projects that cover a wide range of technologies and interdependencies between platforms requiring analytical skills and critical thinking ensuring quality of the overall software
- Verifying new features, and testing for regressions on our user-facing and back-end products.
- Work in agile project management tools like JIRA & PivotalTracker
- Create and present high-quality, client & stakeholder facing documents
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies, and above all else demonstrate honesty, responsibility, integrity, and fulfillment of the commitment
- Understanding of product life cycles, engineering workflows, and agile methodology
- Experience testing mobile apps and websites/CMSs
- Familiarity with REST based services
- Experience creating and executing test suites/QA playbooks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in defect management and triage processes
- Understanding of HTML
- Experience with JIRA or similar issue & bug tracking project management software
- Understanding of version control management & CI workflow (GIthub, Jenkins)
- Experience with Automated Testing tools (Cucumber, Junit, Selenium, Appium)
- Experience testing Web Services / APIs (Postman/SoapUI)
- Experience with HTTP Proxy tools and features (Charles/Fiddler)
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Team player is a must.
- Bachelor Degree
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.