Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
RADIO.COM is a leading web publisher and audio streaming service across news, entertainment, sports, and music content verticals. We are looking for an experienced SEO Analyst to join our growing team.
In this role you will oversee building and growing organic traffic in the U.S. by working in close collaboration with editorial teams in key markets, helping to leverage the power of local content. You will be responsible for developing and implementing 6-12 month strategies to drive a quality audience to visit and engage with our digital properties in 50 key markets through the use of SEO recommendations, content planning, and data analysis.
- Monitor and analyze the relevant competitive landscape and market trends
- Develop a long-term SEO strategy and roadmap that meets aggressive business goals
- Determine content topics and provide ongoing support and training to editors to create SEO-focused production workflows
- Provide On-Page Optimization recommendations for META data, headings, internal links and URLs
- Monitor, evaluate, and report on metrics across our properties, optimize and adjust types of content in response to data
- Communicate tactical and strategic recommendations to non-technical/non-analytical audiences
- Ad hoc projects supporting the growth and expansion of our company, including sales-based campaign efforts
- Minimum 3-5 years SEO experience, preferably for a major media/publishing organization
- A minimum of 3-5 years of recommending/creating Search specific content
- Knowledge of SEO industry software (Screaming Frog, SEMrush, Webmaster tools) and web analytics (Google Analytics, Google Trends)
- Experience partnering and collaborating with multiple groups (Engineering, Editorial, Marketing, Analytics) to define and execute on a road map
- Comfortable working on projects with remote teams
- Passion for music, sports, news and entertainment news content a plus
RADIO.COM is Entercom’s integrated digital platform where consumers discover and connect live with premium, curated content powered by over 235 highly rated, locally programmed radio stations and their websites, over 2,500 podcasts, audio on demand, and exclusive content across entertainment, music, news and sports. RADIO.COM offers anytime, anywhere access through our mobile app and website, home listening devices including Amazon Alexa, Google Home, Sonos, Control4, on hundreds of connected TVs along with Roku, Amazon FireTV, and Chromecast, and automotive integrations including Honda Dream Drive, Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto.
RADIO.COM is part of Entercom, a leading media and entertainment company, and one of the two largest radio broadcasters in the U.S.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.