Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Multiple Locations, US
The ideal candidate will have experience crafting major initiatives and building large brands within the digital media space, with a particular focus on lines of business that leverage large first-party data sets, and a proven track record of rapid growth of revenues, reach, engagement, while attracting best-in-class talent to their teams. In this role, you will create and execute on a strategy for building the brand, including strategically leveraging all of Entercom’s owned and operated traditional and experiential assets, while developing the brand’s voice and positioning in the marketplace. Eventful will be your business to build, with the assets, willingness, and investment to generate success for the right kind of high-performance leader.
This opportunity can sit in New York, San Diego, Denver, or Philadelphia.
You will provide executive leadership ensuring the continued development, growth, and execution of the business strategy, value proposition, team culture, and the brand, including, but not limited to:
- P&L responsibility for Eventful
- Manage a team of approximately 40 people across product, data, licensing sales, marketing and audience development, etc.
- Work in close partnership with large Local and National Sales and Business
- Provide strategic and operational leadership for additional Direct-to-Consumer digital business lines outside of Eventful
- Work as key stakeholder on cross-company first-party data efforts and cross-platform advertising technology efforts, and collaborate in strategic opportunities to maximize cross-channel yield
- Create and execute growth strategies that leverage Entercom’s footprint of approximately 50 local markets, 250 radio stations, and hundreds of market GMs, program directors, events and promotions staff, on-air talent, and local sales managers
- Development teams to help grow revenue across multiple streams
- Analyze competitor strengths and weaknesses, the marketplace more broadly, and play key role in strategic development for Entercom’s digital business as a whole
- Act as the public face of the Eventful platform to the marketplace, working to better establish its position and voice with marketers, buyers, and partners
- Create momentum with innovative audience development and growth strategies, including both performance and brand marketing efforts, taking on accountability for brand awareness and perception with both consumers and partners
- Communicate effectively and frequently with Entercom’s corporate executive team, as well as across all company functions and local markets with respect to overall strategy and tactical planning
- A proven record of accomplishment; successfully managing large digital media teams and product that has delivered quantifiable success in growing revenue and profit throughout multiple lines of business
- P&L experience, successfully exceeding top-line and managing expenses to plan
- High degree of comfort and experience with data driven decision systems
- Known and well-respected executive in digital media with drive and desire to take the brand to the next level
- Proven success in building and leading high quality teams of A+ players
- Strong financial, operational, and analytical skills
- Proven ability to develop, structure, and execute business strategies; predicting industry trends and allowing the business to stay ahead of the curve as digital media continues to evolve
- Stellar written and verbal communications skills with experience and comfort interacting extensively with senior management
- Bachelor's degree from a top tier school, Advanced degree preferable
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Executive/Senior Level Officials and Managers