Sales Account Executive - CharlotteApply
We are looking for someone who can help us blaze new trails in the world of digital and audio advertising. Our company was named one of the Top 500 Technology Innovators in the U.S. and our growth here in Charlotte means we need more talented people on our team. If you are a sales professional that can create and sell innovative ideas and products that provide cutting edge marketing and advertising solutions, you will fit right in with us!
Who are we and what can we offer you?
Ø We are Entercom Communications, one of the largest radio companies in the country.
Ø We own and operate a three-station cluster in the Charlotte metro.
Ø You would have incredible assets to sell including live and local programming, digital advertising, sports sponsorships, event marketing and promotions.
Ø This is an incredibly exciting time to be working in radio as the industry is continually embracing new technologies and ideas.
Ø We give our sales people the resources and support they need to be successful and earn a great income.
Ø You would be surrounded by other creative, talented, high energy people too.
- Building strong relationships with advertisers to ensure their success and repeat business
- Proactively developing new business by using all of our advertising and marketing assets
- Closing business and executing the client campaign as agreed upon
- Providing exceptional customer service for your clients
- Achieving sales objectives and goals
- Continually building your knowledge of industry trends, opportunities, and innovations
At Entercom Charlotte our radio stations are 107.9 The Link, News 1110AM/99.3 FM WBT and The Fan 610 AM/1250 FM WFNZ. We work relentlessly to deliver compelling content, engaged audiences and successful results for our clients. We believe that our people are at the center of our mission to enhance our communities and provide a dynamic and fulfilling work environment. Entercom Communications is one of the largest radio broadcasting companies in the U.S. with over 100 stations in 23 markets. We are known for developing unique and highly successful locally programmed stations and providing multi-platform marketing solutions with audio, digital and experiential assets.
- Experienced in B2B sales (media preferred)
- Creative problem solver with marketing as well as sales expertise
- Ability to develop new business and manage sales with a proven track record of exceeding goals
- Thorough understanding of advertising technologies including digital, audio, and interactive
- A creative mind to put together unique advertising campaigns
- Must have a valid driver’s license and own a personal car
- A passion for uncovering a client’s need, solving it, and closing the deal!