Sales Account Executive - RichmondApply
Entercom has the latest tools and technology, the most knowledgeable management and is known as offering the best work environment for selling radio advertising in the industry.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Promote and sell radio advertising, digital products, events and promotional programs to new clients in the Richmond region.
- Track record of achievement and always striving to be the best in everything you do
- Strong understanding of lead generation and ability to connect with viable prospects
- Comprehension of sales metrics involved to fill a sales funnel and pipeline of new business
- Undeterred by the daily obstacles and challenges facing outside B to B sales
- Ability to use MS Word, Excel, and Power Point for presentations
- High degree of time management and organizational skills
- High energy and passion for the job
What we offer to you
- Entercom offers the latest tools and technology to grow your career
- Experienced Management Team with a proven record of success
- Products and assets that get results for the local business community
- Excellent training program
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance package
- 401K with company match
- Vacation and Holidays
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 170 million people each month through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at , Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).