Sales Account Executive - RichmondApply
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Richmond, VA, US
Entercom has the latest tools and technology, the most knowledgeable management and is known as offering the best work environment for selling radio advertising in the industry.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Promote and sell radio advertising, digital products, events and promotional programs to new clients in the Richmond region.
- Track record of achievement and always striving to be the best in everything you do
- Strong understanding of lead generation and ability to connect with viable prospects
- Comprehension of sales metrics involved to fill a sales funnel and pipeline of new business
- Undeterred by the daily obstacles and challenges facing outside B to B sales
- Ability to use MS Word, Excel, and Power Point for presentations
- High degree of time management and organizational skills
- High energy and passion for the job
What we offer to you
- Entercom offers the latest tools and technology to grow your career
- Experienced Management Team with a proven record of success
- Products and assets that get results for the local business community
- Excellent training program
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance package
- 401K with company match
- Vacation and Holidays
If you have the proven ability and desire to make a lot of calls to businesses, create relationships with new clients and create great on-going advertising campaigns, then we should start a dialogue. Candidates must demonstrate dependability, passion, strong communication and problem-solving skills. Business acumen, open-mindedness and a sense of what it takes to win are essential. Previous Business to Business sales and/or digital sales a plus.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.