Sales Account Executive
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Greensboro, NC, US
If you are passionate about selling marketing and advertising solutions, Entercom Responsibilities include:
Communications Greensboro wants to talk to you! We want the “best of the best” to
represent our brands and our extensive digital marketing assets. As a team member, you will create multi-platform advertising opportunities for clients including audio, digital, text/mobile, event and experiential assets. Entercom is a leading media and entertainment company and the No. 1 creator of live, original, local audio content reaching over 100 million consumers nationally across multiple platforms. We give our sales people the resources and support they need to be successful and earn a great income.
• Contacting/emailing/cold calling businesses to create marketing solutions to include radio, digital assets, events, social media assets and more.
• Preparing promotional plans, sales literature, and advertising proposals.
• Developing and maintaining relationships with customers by providing top quality
• Achieving sales goals, attending meetings and training sessions.
• College Graduate or Military with Honorable Discharge.
• Prior experience in sales/marketing preferred.
• Have basic knowledge of MS office products, i.e., MS Word, PowerPoint, Windows
• Must have a valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle.
• Strong consultative sales skills, relationship building and customer services skills
• Solid negotiation, time management, prioritization and organization skills
• Positive attitude
• Works well within a team and individually
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com
, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.