Sales Administration Manager - Seattle
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Seattle, WA, US
Entercom Seattle has an opening for a Sales Administration Manager (SAM). This is a cross functional position which will assist in bringing efficiencies to workflow and will support Entercom Seattle's Sales Management team as well as the Corporate Revenue Management and Financial Analysis teams.
- Improve order workflow and efficiency by becoming point on all sales order approvals. This will also include checking to ensure all the date points, priority codes and other aspects of the order are correct prior to approval.
- Oversee management of our CRM Database (Salesforce) including sales training, troubleshooting, maintenance and reporting.
- Assist the Revenue Management team on inventory management, rate card system, political rates, and other items as needed.
- Work closely with other Sales Administration Managers (SAMs) across Entercom on sharing of the best practices and ideas.
Additional Responsibilities may include:
- Research to assist in development of client marketing strategies.
- Producing regular reports such as: returning/non-returning business, weekly sales and activity reports, and diagnostic reports.
- Aggregating data such as Miller Kaplan, Miller-Kaplan X-ray, and Media Monitors.
- Daily interaction with account executives and sales management, assisting in any way possible to free up time for sales to sell.
- Other Sales Department support activities as needed.
- Strong Technical and analytical skills including excellent Excel skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
- Exceptional organization and problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented, solid time management skills and the ability to work independently in a deadline driven environment.
- Experience with automated CRM program, along with Wide Orbit or other traffic software experience is a plus.
- Previous sales or radio experience is a plus.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com
, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.