Sales Assistant (Entercom DC)Apply
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Washington, DC, US
Entercom DC market has an immediate opening for a Sales Assistant. The ideal candidate is an exceptional individual who is creative, proactive, and organized with a proven ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
• Create sales presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials; creating and/or maintaining one-sheets and media kits.
• Assist Account Executives with preparing and faxing proposals
• Maintain account lists, client database and sales contract book
• Update managers by consolidating, analyzing and forwarding daily action summaries
• Obtain local invoices for clients/agencies as needed; interacting closely with Traffic Department to ensure smooth execution of sales orders and track down missing copy and instructions
• Resolve order and inventory problems by investigating data and history; identifying alternate means for filling orders; notifying managers and customers
• Perform general administrative duties including filing, faxing and copying; provide back up to Traffic and provide phone coverage for station as needed.
• Assist General Sales Manager with client parties, i.e., scheduling, coordinating using approved vendors
• Use the following programs in a Windows environment: Microsoft Word, Power Point, Microsoft Outlook, Excel.
• Works as a team with other departments, individuals.
• Attend sales meetings, training sessions and client remotes as needed.
Job requirements include computer skills, including the Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint), and the ability to work effectively in a team environment. Prior experience in advertising, sales, or administrative support is highly desired. College degree preferred.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
• Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
• Multi-Tasking, Deadline driven Self-starter with attention to detail.
• Proficient with Excel and Powerpoint. Able to compile data and create charts and formulas using Excel and create multi-media presentations using Powerpoint.
• Demonstrate creativity in the development of sales pieces.
• Must be a professional and a proven team player with both internal and external customer focus.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship.燭o request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Administrative Support Workers