Sales Assistant (Orlando)Apply
Entercom Orlando market has an immediate opening for a Sales Assistant. The ideal candidate is an exceptional individual who is creative, proactive, and organized with a proven ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
• Create sales presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials; creating and/or maintaining one-sheets and media kits.
• Assist Account Executives with preparing proposals.
• Update managers by consolidating, analyzing and forwarding daily action summaries.
• Obtain local invoices for clients/agencies as needed; interacting closely with Traffic Department to ensure smooth execution of sales orders and track down missing copy and instructions.
• Resolve order and inventory problems by investigating data and history; identifying alternate means for filling orders; notifying managers and customers.
• Perform general administrative duties including filing, faxing and copying; provide back up to National Sales Assistant and provide phone coverage for station as needed.
• Maintain inventory and order office supplies
• Use the following programs in a Windows environment: Microsoft Word, Power Point, Microsoft Outlook, Excel.
• Works as a team with other departments, individuals.
• Attend sales meetings, training sessions and client remotes as needed.
Job requirements include computer skills, including the Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint), and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
Prior experience in advertising, sales, or administrative support is highly desired. College degree preferred.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
• Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
• Multi-Tasking, Deadline driven Self-starter with attention to detail.
• Proficient with Excel and Powerpoint. Able to compile data and create charts and formulas using Excel and create multi-media presentations using Powerpoint.
• Demonstrate creativity in the development of sales pieces.
• Must be a professional and a proven team player with both internal and external customer focus.