Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Entercom Miami is in search of a Sales Administrative Assistant. This position supports Sales Managers and Account Executives with all administrative and clerical functions.
- Assists with the creation, proofing and assembly of sales marketing materials.
- Prepares multimedia PowerPoint presentations including Radio, Event and Digital marketing opportunities.
- Compiles research on sales categories, and new business
- Enters traffic orders, and pulls reports from traffic management system
- Enters production and promotions orders
- Tracks and updates various sales department reports
- Coordinates meetings and conference calls with staff and clients
- Provides general administrative support to Sales Managers and Account Executives
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Proven strong project management skills including organization and attention to details in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
- Proven strong time-management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, with an aptitude towards sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication to effectively relay information regarding promotional programs to internal departments and external partners
- Must have strong computer skills including knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and social media
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and leadership qualities with the ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities a must
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high energy sales environment
- Must be customer-focused, disciplined, organized and detail-oriented with the abilities to meet deadlines and handle last-minute assignments.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in clerical or administrative function required. 2-3 years of media sales experience or media sales internship or relevant administrative experience preferred.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Administrative Support Workers