- Provide clerical support functions for Account Executives and Sales Managers
- Maintain office supplies
- Coordinate and support sales promotions, contests and sales projects (includes all paperwork)
- Enter, revise and review commercial air time and digital orders and contracts
- Create sales presentations by compiling data and developing presentation format and design
- Maintain one-sheets and media kits
- Pull sales research utilizing Nielsen Audio- Tapscan web program
- Pull, print and send invoices and on-air times to clients. (pre-and post-log times)
- Liaison between Promotions and Sales departments for coordinating on-air and online contests
- Write scripts for on-air spots promoting contests and appearances and finalize co-op scripts for clients
- Coordinate ticket requests and guest lists for station events
- Update event grids
- Bind proposals
- Attend weekly station sales and promotions meetings
- Create expense reports
- Manage shared drive and organize documents
- Back up other Sales Assistants as needed
- Other responsibilities as assigned by management
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Minimum 2 years clerical experience; previous media experience preferred. Position requires knowledge of Microsoft Office and excellent organizational/time management skills. Must have a positive attitude and be a team player. High school graduate; college preferred.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 170 million people each month through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at , Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).