Sales Coordinator, Entercom Audio Network
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Entercom Communications Corp is seeking a self-motivated, collaborative, media-savvy Sales Planner to join our newly created Entercom Audio Network!
The Network Sales Planner will be responsible for supporting pre and post sales activities for the Entercom Audio Network by building media plans and acting as the primary contact for campaign planning. We are looking for a professional and detail-oriented individual with exceptional organizational and computer skills.
Essential responsibilities include the following:
- Build media plans with optimal targeting, placements and rates to ensure that they meet or exceed revenue objectives and client efficiency goals
- Conduct research and analysis to recommend sales plans for targeted audiences/clients
- Collaborate with multiple business divisions to develop opportunities with external partners as well as internal resources
- Collect and summarize marketplace intelligence related to Entercom sales and programming
- Support Sales and Network Executive(s) by troubleshooting and following up on client concerns
- Monitor inventory availability across Entercom Audio Network
- Additional duties as assigned
- The right candidate is a team player with a positive attitude and excellent written and verbal skills.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a media sales environment
- Knowledge of media sales and proposal systems.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced and high energy environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- College degree preferred.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com
, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.