Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
- Provide administrative support to General Sales Managers and Account Executives
- Create compelling and creative presentations including research, graphics, structure, etc. while working side by side with Account Executives
- Maintain station sales materials such as media kits, research pieces, event materials, etc.
- Enter sales orders, pull reports, invoices and spot times in our traffic system along with other data entry duties
- Assist in special projects, internal and external station/client events
- Daily interaction with Account Executives and Sales Management assisting in whatever ways possible to free up time for sales to sell
- Other sales department assistance as needed
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management and clients
- Strong technical and analytical skills, including excellent Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Exceptional organizational and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented, solid time management skills and the ability to work independently in a deadline driven environment
- Experience with Salesforce, along with Wide Orbit or other traffic software experience a plus
- College degree preferred, marketing or communications a plus
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 170 million people each month through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Administrative Support Workers