- Assist in building schedules and proposals for short duration unit sales and entitlements
- Work with TWIN Ad Sales team to assist in prospecting new business by gathering research (i.e. Nielsen Rankers, etc.) and working with Entercom Research team
- Ensure activation of short duration unit sales across Entercom stations nationwide by coordinating order entry in local Entercom markets
- Monitor and provide updates on preemptions for play by play sports, news events, etc. and escalate for resolution
- Accurate tracking of revenue for booked short duration units
- Assist in confirming local station filing of affidavits and Synchronicity posting
- Assist with maintenance of email lists for local station access credentials and reporting from Synchronicity system
- The right candidate is a team player with a positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal skills are MUST
- Must be very detail oriented
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a media sales environment with knowledge of, and expertise using sales and traffic systems.
- Solid understanding and comfortable in working with media math
- Able to thrive in a fast paced and high energy environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- College degree preferred.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 170 million people each month through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at , Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).