Sales Promotion Manager-PortlandApply
Looking for a highly organized, creative, and energetic individual interesting in gaining experience in the exciting worlds of radio, music and events. Ideal candidates have 1-3 years of experience in similar role within media, entertainment, or event industries and a knack for marketing and branding. Proficiency in MS Office suite – specifically Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint – a plus, along with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines. Strong attention to detail, excellent time management skills, and ability to communicate clearly and effectively required. 4-year degree in marketing, communications, advertising or a related field preferred. Salary range high 20s to low 30s.
- Oversee and coordinate various cluster and station master calendars for all sales focused promotions, events, contests, etc.
- Oversee completion of sales event itineraries – communicate timeline and event overview to air talent, account executives and street team; advance logistics with event location contacts to ensure smooth arrival time, set-up location, and event specific needs
- Assist with sales contesting support for email / social campaigns, ensuring all legal requirements from corporate are followed
- Write copy for on-air promotion vessels for client appearances
- Attend sales appearances and prepare event recaps for sales adhering to best practice reporting standards
- Oversee contests/procure prizing for activations at client locations and appearances
- Execute all digital sponsorship commitments for brand events
- Maintain, oversee and approve sales promotions via vPromo for all stations
- Review all sales promotions to ensure they properly reflect station image & positioning
- Fulfill all on-air sponsorship commitments for sales events
- Brainstorm and creatively partner with programming and sales departments for client and station event presentations, onsite activations, promotional concepts, and contests.
- Other duties as assigned
Have 1-3 years of experience in a similar role within media, entertainment or events industry. Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) along with exceptional organization and time management skills required. Successful candidates will be able to multi-task, track a high-volume of details, and meet multiple deadlines. Exceptional communication skills required; 4 year degree in marketing, advertising, communications or a related field preferred.