Sales Service Executive, New York
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
You’re motivated by a fast-paced environment and love to hustle!
You’ve had some experience in sales and want to build upon your career path toward Account Executive where you will eventually own and manage a book of accounts!
You want to be surrounded by collaborative, creative, and clever folks to help coach you and provide you with tools for success!
Does this sound like you? If so, read on!
Entercom National Client Partnerships team is looking for a sales professional to join our team. Why work for Entercom? Entercom has the national scale and robust portfolio of leading radio, digital and live events to engage national advertisers across the country! Our National Client Partnership team is identifying and engaging new potential advertising partners and providing comprehensive advertising solutions across Entercom’s news, entertainment and sports portfolio.
More about you:
- You’ve been a self-motivated go-getter your whole life
- You’re a strong communicator with the ability to persuade and influence others
- The word “No” only fuels you to find a way to get a “Yes”
- You are passionate about the things you believe in
- You can strike up a conversation with anyone
- You are creative and like seeing your clients realize success through your efforts
- You are detail oriented and take pride in a job well done
As a part of our sales team, you’ll develop custom marketing programs for new customers by leveraging the full suite of Entercom Products. The Sales Service Executive position will support Sales Executives develop customer relationships through cold calling, networking and referrals from existing clients.
Bring with you each day a great attitude and a drive to win. More than a job, this is a career. If you’re interested in being part of a growing and successful team, and making significant contributions through your hard work and thriving in a highly energetic sales environment, we’d like to talk to you.
- Supporting a Multimedia Sales Team
- Build Multi-Channel Media Plans, Sales Literature, and Advertising Proposals
- Maintain and cultivate Agency relationships
- Assist with prospecting from existing Agency List
- Prospect categories and solicit new business
- Work closely with internal Marketing Teams to both respond to RFPs and to proactively target ideas
- Give presentations to team based on research
- Actively mentor support staff and overseeing the stewardship of proposals, deals and post-deal analysis
- Contact/email/cold call businesses to create marketing solutions for them that may include radio, digital assets, events, social media assets and more
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers by providing top quality service
- Communicate with other departments to assure quality service in placing orders and arranging promotional events
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients by providing top quality service
Candidates must have a positive attitude and a drive to win. Self-motivation is essential. The successful candidates must possess exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills. They must be self-motivated, goal driven and creative, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. cheerful, cooperative and productive.
In addition, the right candidate must have:
- A minimum of 2-5 years of media sales experience with a proven sales track record
- Working knowledge of how to read/build Media plans
- Prior experience in sales/marketing; previous radio sales experience preferred
- Must also have basic knowledge of MS office products, i.e., MS Word and Windows environment
- Must have a valid driver’s license
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to join a winning sales team that will provide you with the training and skills to have a successful career in sales!
- Be involved in opportunities to deliver our powerful story and dedication to live and local content to our clients! Represent our passion for creating the ultimate top-notch experiences for our listeners and consumers across our 240+ stations and brands across the country!
- A great experience working with collaborators, innovators, and go-getters! We are a culture that has each other's back and lives to push the status-quo!
- Have fun while you work! Engage with our award-winning brands, stations, and personalities while collaborating with our marketing, ad sales support, research and development, sales teams and more!
- Don’t touch that dial; we offer a comprehensive benefits programs and additional perks that are sure to address your needs and passions; such as pet insurance, paid volunteer-time and more!
Apply today with your resume and cover letter letting us know why you'd like to join our team!
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 170 million people each month through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.