Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Account ManagerApply
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
If you are passionate about being a part of something innovative, if you have a great attitude and are comfortable with a fast-paced and collaborate work environment, then join our team!
Entercom’s Digital Sales Support Team is seeking a Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Account Manager. The qualified candidate will be responsible for monitoring and analyzing clients' digital PPC advertising campaigns on a regular basis as well as serving as the primary contact with the sales team and vendors for keyword research in generating campaign budget estimations. The individual will work directly with the Product Management and Operations teams and deal primarily with paid search, YouTube, and display campaigns.
If you have experience with PPC Marketing and have worked on and executed campaigns, then read on!
- Digital advertising campaign fulfillment and performance monitoring and analysis
- Utilize tools to provide accurate and custom estimates of campaign potential to sales team as they approach clients to pitch our SEM products.
- Internal and external partner communication relative to landing page improvement suggestions, and email optimization to maximize PPC campaign performance
- Construction and optimization of ad campaigns and associated creative
- Minimum of 2-3 years of paid search experience
- Ability to work cross-functionally with internal teams and manage multiple projects simultaneously in order to meet goals
- Basic knowledge of AdWords, Bing Ads, or other PPC user interface platforms
- Experience with keyword research tools and ability to use these tools to setup/expand SEM campaigns
- Exceptional analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Google AdWords certified or become certified within 6 months of hire date
- Digital Marketing experience: 2-3 years
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
First/Mid Level Officials and Managers