Senior Account Executive, DenverApply
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Do you have Media Sales Experience? Have you worked in and have a passion for broadcast media and digital?
Entercom Communication in Denver Colorado is looking for a sales professional who knows media, sponsorship and is assertive, creative, and resourceful.
This is a high-velocity sales role requiring solid industry expertise and a proven ability for closing deals. The goal is to develop new dollars for Entercom and/or generate significant lift on existing business through integrated marketing solutions.
- Proactively prospect, qualify, grow and maintain accounts both local and regional
- Pitch new business – client direct and their digital buying and planning agencies
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets
- Engage and strategize with senior level executives on the client side to demonstrate how Entercom can help meet their objectives
- Participate in and represent Entercom at local industry events
- Work with Marketing and Advertising Operations to ensure the client's needs are met
- Communicating with other departments to assure quality service in placing orders and arranging promotional events.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients by providing top quality service. Communicate with other departments to assure quality service in placing orders and arranging promotional events.
- Stay current with online advertising trends, learn and adapt to changing marketplace
Candidates must have a positive attitude and a drive to win. Self-motivation, grit and determination is essential. The successful candidates must possess exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills. They must be self-motivated, goal driven and creative, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Minimum of 3 years’ media and national rep account sales experience
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal and organizational skills
- Highly skilled negotiator
- Automotive expertise a plus
In keeping with the other members of the Entercom Teams, the #1 trait we hire for is “WINNING ATTITUDE”. We are looking for driven individuals who refuse to lose or compromise their level of success even in an unsteady economy. If this describes YOU, please forward your resume and career success stories today!
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.