Senior DevOps EngineerApply
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Entercom is looking for an innovative, result-oriented and passionate Senior DevOps Engineer in New York, Denver or Philadelphia. You will be working with a team of like-minded engineers to design, develop and implement cutting-edge consumer desktop and mobile applications. This role will be key in building fault tolerance, highly available, high performing applications that provides a seamless experience to our end users. The solutions we build will be highly resilient, scalable using cloud-based technologies.
As the Senior DevOps Engineer, you will:
- Facilitate the review and analysis of business requirements.
- Identify and implement automation strategies in the SDLC process that enables high quality, faster delivery of new solutions to our business users.
- Champion our CI/CD agile practices across the team
- Create and maintain functional/technical design specifications and solutions to satisfy project requirements.
- Provides technical and design expertise to the project team regarding applications solutions and problem resolution.
- Participate in vendor software evaluations and integration strategies.
- Develop software to specifications.
- Mentor and guide others in your team
- Identify and implement automation strategies
- Runs code and design reviews and technical presentations to cross-functional staff.
- Provides 24/7 on-call rotational support of applications support to users including issue resolution. Accurately repairs and documents changes to applications as assigned.
- Monitors system and application performance and troubleshoot/ resolve escalated issues.
- Establish a high-performing Agile / Continuous Integration engineering practice.
- Continually seek ways to optimize and improve all operational aspects of our IT solutions.
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Preferred 3+ years experience in software engineering, design, implementation and support
- Deep automation experience – build, test, deployment automation, post release surveillance and monitoring.
- Must have hands on experience with AWS technical environment: AWS, VPC, EC2, Cloud Formation, Cloudfront, Route53, Auto Scaling, awscli
- Must have hands-on experience with CI/CD systems – Bitbucket pipelines, Concourse, Jenkins, git etc.
- Experience in scripting languages – PHP, Node, VCL, bash
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving application performance issues, connectivity and security issues
- Experience working in a service-oriented architecture both for sourcing and delivering data
- Demonstrate strong knowledge in engineering fault tolerant, high performance, critical business applications
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.