Senior Manager Sales CompensationApply
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Rochester, NY, US
As a member of Sales Operations Team, the Senior Manager Sales Compensation will be responsible for supporting and implementing compensation processes, and partner on program designs that are competitive and aligned with strategic objectives. Based in Rochester, NY, this person will report to the President of Sales Operations. This role will also provide exceptional client facing support for the sales organization and lead in plan design, project management and partner with the sales operations team. As an expert compensation professional in the field the individual must be able to manage multiple tasks, handle sensitive information, make sound business decisions, influence business leaders, be detail oriented, have strong communication skills and deliver results on a company-wide scale.
The Responsibilities include:
- Provide expert compensation consultation and partnership to the sales organization in plan design, program management, global sales initiatives, and engage with the sales operations team.
- Optimize the design, implementation, communication and administration of competitive compensation programs
- Partner with project teams focusing on key compensation initiatives such as compensation strategy redesign and implementation, market benchmarking, career path/ladder formation, tool development, and the design of short-term and long-term incentive programs.
- Lead and collaborate with HR partners and business leaders to gather business requirements to develop or enhance systems, programs and processes
- Conduct detailed, in-depth competitive research, analysis and modeling for compensation programs including annual increase budgets, competitive assessments of trends and impacts, equity utilization, and financial impact modeling of incentive design scenarios.
- Lead the development and management of compensation analytics
- Lead the development, implementation, and maintenance of compensation tools and systems (this includes dashboard, metrics and analytics)
- Ensure compensation programs are scalable, compliant and are effectively rolled out to the organization.
- At least 5 years' experience in compensation analysis within a sales environment
- Strong compensation experience with the ability to operate in a fast-growing environment
- Experience with Quota Based Compensation Systems and Administration.
- Demonstrated experience in compensation analysis, trends, and creative design
- Must have a good understanding of broad-based compensation programs (base/bonus/commission), pay for performance, benchmarking/market data, job evaluation, etc.
- Ability to work in a team environment with a high sense of urgency
- Solutions and client service-oriented, with an emphasis on problem solving
- Analytical with the ability to evaluate complex data and make informed recommendations
- Ability to quickly establish credibility to partner effectively with business leaders and HR Business Partners to define and deliver effective processes, programs and tools that support the business goals
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills as well as strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication and change management skills
- Tableau experience a plus
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.