Senior Product Marketing ManagerApply
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Reporting to the VP of Data & Analytics, the Senior Product Marketing Manager will work cross-functionally with the sales team and other product constituents to grow recognition in the marketplace for Entercom’s Data & Technology products and services. The primary function of this role will be to identify customer segments, market needs and develop our core value proposition, messaging points and tools that support our overall sales effort. You will be responsible for bringing to market and leading the strategic positioning of innovative data products built from Entercom’s proprietary customer data. You will guide all necessary sales enablement tools to support an effective go to market execution for rolling out new data products to sales including developing collateral, training, and assisting with sales pitches.
The ideal candidate will be a professional with at least five years of product marketing experience in either an agency, media technology company, research firm or market data provider. The candidate will ideally have some domain knowledge related to radio, audio, and/or Nielsen ratings.
- Develop marketing strategy for products and solutions by audience and segment.
- Develop and deploy customer insights through research and analysis of customer usage and data.
- Develop and launch marketing campaign collateral for new and existing products.
- Create and refine user personas and competitive intelligence.
- Establish KPI’s and track performance to ensure marketing plans are delivering expected business outcomes and informing product strategy.
- Build and support the commercial marketing communication efforts via sales sheets, presentations and targeted campaigns.
- Work closely with the product development and sales teams in New York and Philadelphia to support the roll out and execution of new products.
- Liaise between product and other marketing functions and leadership teams to share product positioning, review materials, and deliver product marketing support.
- Writing and communication experience: Comfortable creating a wide range of product marketing collateral.
- Demonstrated capability in managing multiple projects simultaneously and delivering against tight deadlines
- Top notch presentation and communication skills to be able to convey complex products in an easily understandable way
- Proficiency within PowerPoint, Excel, and Word with a high level of aesthetic and organization
- Strong attention to detail in a fast-paced, multi-task necessary environment
- Comfortable working in a cross-functional environment to ensure work gets done efficiently
- Knowledge and understanding of advertising data marketplace as well as overall advertising ecosystem (Radio and digital)
- Proven consultative and client service approach to solving problems and addressing new opportunities
- Personal attributes: A self-starter that collaborates well and is able to identify needs, quickly execute and prioritize based on market/product feedback.
- Experience working with user analytics data, both digital and offline data tools.
- Hard working with a positive attitude, strong work ethic, ability to work under pressure and independently.
- Motivated by the desire to constantly learn in a changing environment and actively contribute to a dynamic team structure.
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.