Show/Broadcast Producer - Full TimeApply
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Buffalo, NY, US
Entercom Buffalo's all sports station WGR is seeking a full-time broadcast producer for shows and play-by-play with experience working in conjunction with talent/show hosts to create and produce entertaining and compelling content for over the air, digital and social media.
Required duties include:
- Handle all technical responsibilties including operating master control board, screening calls, manage traffic logs, prepare all production elements (music and audio)
- On-air content assist--schedule and booking guests, contest execution and administration
- Website--prepare and post stories daily before and during shows and as needed, and record and post show segments and full hours daily during shows and as needed
- Social media--prepare and send alerts and notifications as needed, prepare and post stories to station Facebook account daily during shows and as needed, prepare and post content on the station Twitter account daily during shows and as needed, and prepare and execute Facebook live segments during shows and as needed
- Sports anchor duties as may be needed and requested by the Program Director
- Sports hours host/co-host as may be needed and requested by the Program Director
- Additional sports hours producer as may be needed and requested by the Program Director
Ideal candidate will have exceptional organization skills, be a self-starter, possess great creativity, relentless show prepping skills, topic treatment that speaks to 25-54 year old men, phone screening skills to filter only the highest quality callers, and have an excellent understanding of all things social media. Past on-air experience is required.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.