Social Media Campaign Manager
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Entercom's Digital team in Denver is seeking a Social Media Campaign Manager to join our growing Social Media fulfillment team to set up and execute campaigns across platforms, collaborate with digital sales in real-time, analyze and optimize campaigns to achieve client goals. If you like a fast-paced, challenging and collaborative work environment, this is the opportunity for you!
The ideal candidate is a fearless and strategic multi-tasker who can manage social media campaign logistics while working closely with digital sales stakeholders and other social team members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Launching and monitoring of social campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and Twitter while developing and consulting on strategy with internal and external clients
- Identifying best practice tactics to effectively reach client goals and their targeted audiences
- Crafting and scheduling creative and engaging content across various business verticals to cleverly drive engagement
- Analyzing reports and making suggestions and optimizations as a result of the data
- Ability to stay focused and detail oriented while multitasking and handling multiple clients
- Staying plugged in to the newest developments, tools and trends in the social media space and helping to capitalize on them
- Tackling/assisting with various assignments, social media-based and beyond, according to the needs of the agency and its clients
- Generously and smartly contributing to team brainstorming, strategizing and executing of plans via social media workflows
- At least 2 years of Social Media Marketing experience supporting social media campaigns and reaching clients goals
- Understanding of the digital marketing space
- Well versed in all social platforms especially Facebook Business Manager, Instagram, Linkedin and Twitter
- Superior relationship building skills
- Exceptional analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com
, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.