Social Media CoordinatorApply
Entercom’s Smart Reach Digital Agency is seeking a Social Media Coordinator to join their Social Media Team to work on writing engaging copy, collaborating with Account Managers and Clients, scheduling content, and more. This is a great entry point into our growing organization. If you like a fast-paced and collaborative work environment and love to write, this may be the opportunity for you!
The ideal candidate is a fearful and outgoing multi-tasker who can take on projects from managing social media campaign logistics, working closely with the Social Media Project Manager, Campaign Manager and Account Managers and assisting with administrative work.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Crafting and scheduling engaging content across various business verticals such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Linkedin
- Launching and monitoring social campaigns while developing and consulting on strategy with internal and external clients
- Analyzing reporting and making suggestions as a result of the data
- Ability to stay focused and detail oriented while multitasking and handling multiple clients
- Consistently and cleverly driving activity for multiple client/brand and agency accounts across a range of social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Linkedin)
- Developing and posting creative and relevant content on the social media pages for which the agency is responsible to maintain a meaningful, engaging and growing presence on an ongoing basis
- Helping to create and implement unique and appealing social media and influencer-based promotions and campaigns
- Staying plugged in to the newest developments, tools and trends in the social media/influencer space and helping the to capitalize on them
- Tackling/assisting with various assignments, social media-based and beyond, according to the needs of the agency and its clients
- Working to secure, monitor, collect and present secured media coverage/social media metrics; assist in compiling press updates and reports for clients on a regular basis
- Generously and smartly contributing to team brainstorming, strategizing and executing of plans via social and traditional media
- 1 to 2 years of Social Media Marketing experience
- Understanding of the digital marketing space
- Experience supporting social media campaigns
- Superior relationship building skills
- Exceptional analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree required