Sports On-Air Talent (Part-Time)Apply
Entercom Washington, DC is looking for part-time on-air sports talent.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Host sports talk shows
- Write and perform sports news updates
- Communicate with hosts and producer before and after the show
- Create revenue-generating elements that can be leveraged by the sales team
- Post daily social media content on behalf of the station
- Execute programming on-air and digital strategy at a high level
- Minimum 1 year on-air experience preferred
- In-depth knowledge of the Washington, DC area sports landscape
- Strong understanding of social media
- A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 170 million people each month through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at , Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).