Sr. Manager, FP&A - Entercom DigitalApply
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Entercom’s Communication Corp is looking for a Sr. Manager, FP&A to join their Digital Team. The primary objective of this role is to analyze our revenue numbers to report on successes and collaborate with our Radio.com, Extension, and National Client Partnership teams. If you enjoy getting into the weeds with numbers and interpreting data into digestible narratives for executive briefings, read on!
This position reports to the Director, Digital Finance. In this role, you will:
- Compile insightful business metrics identifying trends and corrective actions designed to enhance profitability and accelerate growth
- Consolidate and analyze annual budgets and monthly revenue/expense forecasts at the station and market level to help facilitate strategic decisions.
- Build financial models and develop strategic assessments to address key business issues
- Assist with coordination of the monthly re-forecasting process including financial narratives and commentary, variance analyses, trend analysis, etc.
- Assist in preparation of presentations for senior management.
- Prepare daily and weekly pacing revenue report.
- Prepare various ad hoc financial analyses for senior management.
- Provide interpretations and analysis of actual performance versus plan/forecast and assess the impact on future results.
- Continually improve the Company’s financial management processes.
- Complete various ad hoc assignments and additional projects as directed by the senior management team.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics or related field.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of financial analysis experience is required. Broadcasting or media experience is a plus.
- This is a hands-on, team-oriented position. Role will have direct interaction with C-Level management and requires strong analytical, organizational and excellent verbal and written communication skills. You must also have:
- Ability to work with minimal direction and handle multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining close attention to details and accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to apply financial analysis in solving business problems and integrating financial discipline into operational decision making.
- Strong analytical skills; experience working across various financial and operational data sets.
- Ability to research database integrity and structure.
- Aptitude to learn new reporting software.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Expertise in Excel to build/maintain complex financial models and perform data analysis.
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience in investment banking, corporate strategy, and/or long term planning a plus
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
First/Mid Level Officials and Managers