Station Promotion Manager – WDSY-FM
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Pittsburgh, PA, US
Create and implement charitable and service campaigns that enhance the public image of Station and reflect positive Community Service images of Entercom Pittsburgh, as directed by the Promotions, Events and Marketing Director.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key community and industry contacts on behalf of home station, as directed by the Promotions, Events and Marketing Director.
- Collaborate with the Promotions, Events and Marketing Director to ensure that Part-Time Event Staff utilization falls within budgetary guidelines.
- Collaborate with the Promotions, Events and Marketing Director to ensure that planned expenditures fall within budgetary guidelines.
- Maintain station appearance, broadcast, and promotional activity master calendar, including scheduling of talent for station promotional appearances and live broadcasts.
- Oversight of Part-Time Event Staff and Interns regarding their execution of events and activities for own station, as directed by the Promotions, Events and Marketing Director.
- Provide backup coverage for other Market Promotion Department employees for sick, vacation, leave relief or any other situation in which additional help is needed, as directed.
- Meet all deadlines as requested by the Promotions, Events and Marketing Director.
This position will require scheduling flexibility as it will require availability late nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays on a regular basis.All interested candidates must apply online at www.entercom.com/careers
Required: At least one year of radio promotion management or event management experience with a superior track record of providing an engaging and entertaining end-user experience. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and strong organizational skills are required. Good driving record required to operate company vehicles. Must be able to lift and carry equipment weighing up to 40lbs.
Preferred: Two years of radio promotion management or event management experience is preferred. Some professional experience marketing to Country music fan base is also preferred.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com
, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
First/Mid Level Officials and Managers