Job Schedule: Part-Time
Job Location: Sacramento, CA, US
Entercom Sacramento is looking for part-time Street Teamers. As a Street Team member, you’ll be responsible for representing ALT 94.7, 106.5 The End, 98Rock, 102.5 KSFM, ESPN 1320, and 96.9 The Eagle in front of the public at on-site promotions and broadcasts. Street Teamers are expected to be reliable, responsible, and hard working. Street Teamers should be aware of what we’re playing on-air, and what’s going on in the music industry at a local and global scale. Additionally, you should have an outgoing personality and be able to maintain a flexible schedule. If you are excited to talk to people about music and are passionate about radio, we’d love to have you on our team. This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door. If you meet the above requirements, please give us a resume and cover letter today. Video editing & photography skills highly desired.
Strong knowledge of current popular music and a flexible and open schedule.
The promotions tech is responsible for the following duties including but not limited to:
- Driving promotions vehicles to and from events.
- Conduct on-site promotions and handle clients and listeners on-site.
- Set up and break down and transport promotional event equipment as required.
- Set up and run audio and other types of equipment during an event.
- Hang banners and other staging elements at events.
- Record events (ex. photos, videos, and audio) for purposes such as social media platforms and recap of the event.
- Responsible for fulfilling winner release forms and other waivers when needed for an event.
- In charge of maintaining promotions prize closets in a clean and neat manner;
- check email and Promosuite daily; attend mandatory meetings on time; be able to work weekends, holidays, and blackout dates (specified by promotions director/manager).
- May need to work with little notice.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com
, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Administrative Support Workers