Supervising Producer, RADIO.COM - SportsApply
- Oversee all sports video content spanning across 30+ sports radio stations and RADIO.COM.
- Excellent headline writing with SEO optimization.
- Identify audio moments originating from sports radio stations and transforming them into a digital video packages, which appeal to a national audience.
- Pitch content and maintain relationships with national syndication partners.
- Lead a small but growing producing team.
- BA or BS degree, 5+ years producing digital content production or sports video.
- Quick and comfortable editing in Adobe Premiere.
- Proficiency shooting with a variety of cameras and audio equipment.
- Experience in audience development through video publishing.
- You can adapt to ever-changing news and can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Thorough understanding of digital sports video content with ability to engage with national and local audiences.
- Experience using CMS, digital video players, embed codes, partner MRSS feeds.
- Ability to multitask and adapt to a changing environment.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 170 million people each month through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at , Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).