Supervising Producer, RADIO.COM - SportsApply
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Entercom Communication Corp's RADIO.COM is looking for an ambitious Sports Supervising Producer who has experience growing a digital video team. The position must relocate from New York to Philadelphia in 2019.
You have in-depth knowledge about digital sports video consumption across social, O&O, YouTube, live streaming and on syndicated partner sites. You can lead a team to create breaking news videos, convert sports talk radio audio clips into videos and know how to market exclusive content online.
Additionally, you are comfortable producing long form live shows and can develop new series which leverage and aligning with Entercom’s 30+ sports radio stations, websites and social media platforms.
- Oversee all sports video content spanning across 30+ sports radio stations and RADIO.COM.
- Excellent headline writing with SEO optimization.
- Identify audio moments originating from sports radio stations and transforming them into a digital video packages, which appeal to a national audience.
- Pitch content and maintain relationships with national syndication partners.
- Lead a small but growing producing team.
- BA or BS degree, 5+ years producing digital content production or sports video.
- Quick and comfortable editing in Adobe Premiere.
- Proficiency shooting with a variety of cameras and audio equipment.
- Experience in audience development through video publishing.
- You can adapt to ever-changing news and can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Thorough understanding of digital sports video content with ability to engage with national and local audiences.
- Experience using CMS, digital video players, embed codes, partner MRSS feeds.
- Ability to multitask and adapt to a changing environment.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship.