Support Analyst, Digital Operations Center (Part-Time)Apply
The Digital Operations Center (DOC) Support Analyst is the first point of contact in coordinating incident resolution and service requests while actively monitoring critical systems and platforms. Through this role, the analyst will serve as the interface for Entercom’s internal personnel and Radio.com consumers. The Support Analyst is responsible for the health of all systems/environments and ensures all systems are being monitored/administered as required. They will act as the Operations Point Of Contact (POC) for all Critical Event Management. They will be responsible for Ticket Management across multiple services/environments, requiring updating and resolution of service requests and incidents while meeting response & resolution SLA's.
The shifts for this position are subject to change, but are currently 6am to 2pm and 12pm - 8pm Monday - Friday.
Responsibilities, include but not limited to:
- Coordinate and support users and groups through the enterprise via service requests and incident resolution within the digital team or other identified groups.
- Work closely with other internal departments and vendors in collaborating support requirements to ensure all methods, process and procedures are followed, up-to-date and fully adopted.
- Providing direct support escalation for initial triage and troubleshooting to Level 2 as needed
- Own and manage Digital Operations tier one ticket queue, escalations to Level 2/3 support as outlined in the SOP and fulfillment of established SLAs.
- Ability to identify, categorize and prioritize individual and critical issues received dependent on their severity.
- Execute routine system health checks for critical systems, applications and platforms.
- Perform system, application or platform validation after a Major Incident or Change.
- Provide technical guidance and information to Radio.com end users.
- Effectively communicate consumer product issues to management and established groups.
Identify and create knowledge base content for the Help Centers through end user inquiries.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills to provide high quality, efficient service through multiple channels.
- Passion for helping customers and solving problems
- Ability to flex communication style based on audience and situation
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs and JIRA (Confluence).
- Practical hands-on experience monitoring and responding to events in cloud-based environments such as Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Video or Audio streaming experience a plus.
- 2+ years related in digital services experience and/or technical service desk.
- 2+ years experience in an enterprise operations environment strongly preferred.
- 2+ years experience using enterprise ticketing tool such as Zendesk, Freshdesk or Service Now.
- Knowledge and experience working with the following is prefered
- Enterprise level Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Mobile devices (iPhones, iPads, Androids, Tablets, etc.) and their operating systems
- Alexa Devices, Goo gle Home, Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast and other home entertainment systems
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Team oriented attitude.
- Flexibility and willingness to work in a 24x7 operations environment.